Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Jaubert-Miazza
Dr. Lisa Jaubert-Miazza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in Hammond, LA and New Orleans, LA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Neurology. Dr. Jaubert-Miazza is affiliated with Ochsner Hospital For Children, Lakeview Regional Medical Center and St Tammany Parish Hospital. Dr. Jaubert-Miazza has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Jaubert-Miazza has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Lisa Jaubert-Miazza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.