A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jaubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jaubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaubert
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Jaubert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Brain Injury
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Injuries
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaubert graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaubert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa M Jaubert MD is a female Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Jaubert practice?
- Dr. Lisa Jaubert has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Jaubert practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Sports Medicine Doctors and New Orleans Physiatrists.