Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jaubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jaubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaubert
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaubert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Brain Injury
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Injuries
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaubert graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaubert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa M Jaubert MD is a female Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Jaubert practice?
- Dr. Lisa Jaubert has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Jaubert practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Covington, LA.
See Covington Sports Medicine Doctors, Covington Physiatrists, and Covington Pain Management Doctors.