Dr. Lisa Jensen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 17th, 2012
- would not recommend- referred out a lot to other phyicians/testingbut didn't follow up on the outcome, tests, or comments from other physicians.- kept looking at laptop trying to piece together other comments/testingbut hadn't reviewed prior to my visit. Spent most of visits sitting there while she was reading reports. Wasn't prepared.- Isn't personable/hard time relating- would have liked a health care plan- tests requested weren't scheduled or followed up on

February 27th, 2012
Dr. Jensen is fantastic. She is everything a patient could ask for, knowledgable. experienced caring and professional. She is absolutely determined to find out exactly what your problem or concern is and does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist. Not only is she intelligent, but she also has a bedside manner that surpasses any doctor I have been to. I highly recommend her.

November 4th, 2010
excellent care
Dr. Jensen is never in a hurry and spends time visiting with me about any concerns I may have. She is thorough in her exams and always pays attention to other things that I am not necessarily there for. She is attentive to all of me. She also runs whatever test needs to be run without a reminder from me and suggests a specialist if I need it. She is very personable and gentle. I am 43 years old and she is by far the best dr. I have ever had.