A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jernigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jernigan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jernigan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jernigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Jernigan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jernigan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Jernigan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Jernigan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Jernigan practice?
- Dr. Lisa Jernigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Jernigan practices Family Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians.