A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jernigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jernigan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Jernigan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jernigan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Jernigan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jernigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Jernigan practice?
Dr. Lisa Jernigan practices Family Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians.