A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jerrells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jerrells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Jerrells, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerrells graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Jerrells has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa J Jerrells MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Jerrells practice?
- Dr. Lisa Jerrells has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Jerrells practices Family Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Family Physicians.