Family Physicians
Video profile
1535 S Piazza Dr
Bloomington, IN 47401
812-334-2772
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

Dr. Jerrells is a nice lady but I paid $850.00 for juvederm in my tear trough area and lips. One eye I am satisfied with and my lips look good but my left eye is puffy and still has the dark circle that I thought the Juvederm should have gotten rid of. Dr. Jerrells believes I need a little more juvederm under my left eye and was wanting to put the rest of the juvederm in my lips,which I don't need and is very,very painful! She said it would be additional $350.00. I am very frustrated after paying $850.00 and I'm still not satisfied and she wants to charge me another $350.00.

|  Dr Jerrells is the best  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2010

I've lived in Bloomington 35 years, had a wide variety of medical problems, and there is no one I trust more with my health. She is smart, concerned with her patients' health, easy to communicate with and cares. I could not ask for a better doc.

|  show details
Apr 8th, 2010

Acquiring recent and correct phone number and location was difficult, unable to reach/speak with a real person after scheduling initial appointment, diagnosis was incorrect, little to no information given on diagnosis(incorrect), no follow up care was advised. Visit here if you need Botox!

|  Expensive and Uncaring  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2009

She only spent 15 minutes with me and did not ask me any questions about my family history. I went in for a check up and was charged $129.90 after my insurance deducted $42.

|  Dr. Jerrells gave me my life back  |  show details
by Sherry Gaither, Linton IN on Sep 4th, 2009

I feel Dr. Jerrells saved my life. I became very depressed and thought my life would never be the same again. I had lost interest in everything. She put me on the right medications to completely turn my life back around. She is also a wonderful person who always makes me feel so comfortable. I feel so fortunate and blessed to have her as my physician. I would recommend her to anyone.

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by S. McNamara on Sep 10th, 2008

I have been with Dr. Jerrells for the last five years. I have found her to be very thorough and accurate in her diagnoses. She has been very responsive to the needs of my daughter's health, myself and my mother whom I brought to the practice. She takes the time to listen to not only symptoms but your thoughts on what you're experiencing. I've been in Bloomington for 20 years and she is the best practitioner I've encountered here. I would highly recommend her.