Dr. Lisa Hanner-Robinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 10th, 2016
Appointment
Her cheesecake pose on the website alone would cause me to run! no very professional in my opinion.

June 25th, 2012
Dr. Jerrells is a nice lady but I paid $850.00 for juvederm in my tear trough area and lips. One eye I am satisfied with and my lips look good but my left eye is puffy and still has the dark circle that I thought the Juvederm should have gotten rid of. Dr. Jerrells believes I need a little more juvederm under my left eye and was wanting to put the rest of the juvederm in my lips,which I don't need and is very,very painful! She said it would be additional $350.00. I am very frustrated after paying $850.00 and I'm still not satisfied and she wants to charge me another $350.00.

April 9th, 2010
Dr Jerrells is the best
I've lived in Bloomington 35 years, had a wide variety of medical problems, and there is no one I trust more with my health. She is smart, concerned with her patients' health, easy to communicate with and cares. I could not ask for a better doc.

April 8th, 2010
Acquiring recent and correct phone number and location was difficult, unable to reach/speak with a real person after scheduling initial appointment, diagnosis was incorrect, little to no information given on diagnosis(incorrect), no follow up care was advised. Visit here if you need Botox!

November 19th, 2009
Expensive and Uncaring
She only spent 15 minutes with me and did not ask me any questions about my family history. I went in for a check up and was charged $129.90 after my insurance deducted $42.

September 4th, 2009
Dr. Jerrells gave me my life back
I feel Dr. Jerrells saved my life. I became very depressed and thought my life would never be the same again. I had lost interest in everything. She put me on the right medications to completely turn my life back around. She is also a wonderful person who always makes me feel so comfortable. I feel so fortunate and blessed to have her as my physician. I would recommend her to anyone.

September 10th, 2008
Highly Recommend
I have been with Dr. Jerrells for the last five years. I have found her to be very thorough and accurate in her diagnoses. She has been very responsive to the needs of my daughter's health, myself and my mother whom I brought to the practice. She takes the time to listen to not only symptoms but your thoughts on what you're experiencing. I've been in Bloomington for 20 years and she is the best practitioner I've encountered here. I would highly recommend her.