A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jewell, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Jewell, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jewell graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jewell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lynn Jewell MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Jewell practice?
- Dr. Lisa Jewell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Jewell practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.