Dr. Lisa Jewell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 28th, 2016
Dr Jewell is so committed to her patients wanting nothing but the best results and outcomes. When she sees you,she makes you feel as if you are the only patient she has; giving you complete ,compassionate and the best care.

January 5th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
I went to see Dr. Jewell with a recommendation from Dr. Ali-Jones who was going to do umbilical hernia repair surgery on me. I had twins which weighed 7.5 and 7.15 pounds each and they did a number on me. 6 months after having my twins I became pregnant with a singleton which weighed 8.15 lbs. I knew that I was done having kids so I finally scheduled my appointment with Dr. Jewell. She repaired my 8cm abdominal wall gap and removed my excess skin. I am so glad that Dr. Ali-Jones recommended Dr. Jewell and am so happy with my results! I no longer look pregnant and my belly button is no longer an outtie! My recovery went well and was less painful than what I thought it would be. She listened to all of my concerns and answered all the questions my husband and I had. I developed an allergic reaction to the surgical tape a few days after my surgery which happened to be labor day weekend and Dr. Jewell was available via phone and addressed all of my concerns until I was able to go to her office. Dr. Jewell is a great surgeon and her mission is to make sure her patients are happy and satisfied with their results. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor and am very satisfied with my results. I can't wait to be in a bikini again this summer!

July 22nd, 2015
Love this Dr. as a Dr. ,but more as a person. She is brilliant.

February 28th, 2015
I just feel safe with Dr. Jewell and her skills are great.

April 19th, 2014
Life changing
Dr Jewel was wonderful. I am so happy with the results of my surgery. The outcome was better than I could have dreamed. My only regret is that I didn't have the surgery 20 years ago. I would highly recommend her!