A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jimenez is Excellent. Dr. Jimenez has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Jimenez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jimenez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Jimenez practice?
Dr. Lisa Jimenez practices Pediatrics near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Jimenez, Dr. Bess Jimenez, Dr. Bessie Jimenez, Dr. Beth Jimenez, Dr. Betsy Jimenez, Dr. Bette Jimenez, Dr. Bettie Jimenez, Dr. Bettina Jimenez