A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Johnston, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa H Johnston MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa H. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Lisa Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Johnston practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists and Atlanta Psychiatrists.