Dr. Lisa Johnston MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 3rd, 2016
Dr. Johnston abandoned me as a patient. She wrote me a Rx for an entire year, and when my insurance changed and asked for it to be written a different way (with 5 refills left, mind you), she refused to re-write it. She also had the pharmacy mark it as invalid, so I can't even pay for it out of pocket. She does everything through her assistant, so the communication is horrible. I was never told to follow up, her assistant delivered results to me. I had been off my medicine for 2 whole weeks before I even got a follow up from her staff, who just inevitable argues with me.

February 8th, 2016
The best
She is the best. She actually listens to me and makes me feel at ease. I never feel rushed. I trust her.

June 4th, 2015
Understand everything she tells me about my condition. She is thorough and id very pleasant.

May 29th, 2013
Dr. Johnston listens well and works well with her patients. Her staff is absolutely amazing! They all go above and beyond to take care of their patients.

August 19th, 2011
Rude, Arrogant, and Offensive
Very poor time management. Does not apologize for keeping a patient waiting. Office staff does not inform patients that she is running late. Calls patients by last name only. When told that I had a busy schedules and had another appointment, she said that she was busy, also. Does not take the time to look at the paperwork filled out. Does not seem to care about patients at all. Only cares about her ego. What a waste of time and money.

August 2nd, 2011
Foremost, Dr. Johnston not only listened to me, she heard me (most doctors today don't). Rather than talking about "most people" she spoke with and treated me, the individual (not most poeple). She has also been very understanding of some unique problems - I highly recommend her.