Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I went to the doctor for an ear infection which I knew I had. My 3rd infection over a 13 month period. She just told me to taking some medicine I had left over from the last infection. My question was not answered as to WHY this keeps reoccuring.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm feel so lucky to have found Dr. Lisa Joyner, she has the heart to be the best doctor possible. She is my worker's comp & primary doctor, and she really care's, and listen's to her patients.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
by Dave B on Apr 16th, 2013

Dr. Joyner saw my son towards the end of the day. There was no rush as she took plenty of time to look at my sons wound and examine him. She was very friendly and thorough. I definitely would recommend her and appreciate the Milwaukie Urgent Care's wonderful services.

Excellent show details Excellent
Oct 31st, 2011

Dr. Joyner, takes the time required to get the answers. She is very professional, concentious and cares about your well being. She does not hesitate to have tests done. Was able to identify issues where all others have failed and prescribed a routine to address them. Anyone would be very fortunate to have her as their physician.

Unprofessional, Poor Doctor show details Unprofessional, Poor Doctor
Sep 3rd, 2009

Regretfully, Kaiser could do without Drs. Such as this one. Patients should be treated, not brushed off with medications and have anything but a professional approach to their patients care and wellbeing.