A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jue is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jue graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Jue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Renee Jue MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Jue practice?
- Dr. Lisa Jue has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Jue practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rome, GA.
See Gainesville Internists.