Dr. Lisa Burke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Burke?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Burke?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 14th, 2016

Not only did Dr. Burke assume I don't work in medicine (I'm actually a provider myself) but she also assumed I was an idiot. Her manner was flippant and her tone condescending. She made me feel stupid for the questions I asked and literally walked out the door while answering them. I trust her diagnosis and the care she gave me only because I know what I would have done for myself. Poor provider.

July 9th, 2012

urgent care debacle

i waited to be seen by a doctor or the so-called emergency physician. after waiting 1 hr, i was called in. after all said & done, the doctor seemed very angry with me as i was not willing to go to er in a hospital she recommended. instead, i asked for prescription for amoxil(penicillin) for my tonsilitis. if the doctors like this,donot recognize patients' rights, they should not practice medicine ,especially if they can not control their temper. disappointed.

January 3rd, 2016