A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Quane, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quane graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Quane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Irvine Medical Center
- University of California
- UCI Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Quane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Quane practice?
Dr. Lisa Quane practices Diagnostic Radiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Quane, Dr. Bess Quane, Dr. Bessie Quane, Dr. Beth Quane, Dr. Betsy Quane, Dr. Bette Quane, Dr. Bettie Quane, Dr. Bettina Quane