Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kachnic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Kachnic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Kachnic, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- DNA Damage
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachnic graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kachnic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kachnic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Kachnic practice?
Dr. Lisa Kachnic practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists, Boston Radiation Oncologists, Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Boston Oncologists.