A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kachnic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Kachnic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Kachnic, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- DNA Damage
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachnic graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kachnic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kachnic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Kachnic practice?
Dr. Lisa Kachnic practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.