A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Kaiser practice?
Dr. Lisa Kaiser practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Pontiac Internists, Pontiac Pulmonologists, Pontiac Urgent Care Centers, and Pontiac Sleep Medicine Doctors.