A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Kaiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kaiser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Kaiser DO is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Lisa Kaiser has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lisa Kaiser practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester Hills, MI.