A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kallenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Kallenbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Kallenbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallenbach graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Kallenbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ruth Kallenbach MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Kallenbach practice?
- Dr. Lisa Kallenbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Kallenbach practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Internists and Paoli Hematologists.