A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kanehann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Kanehann is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Kanehann, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanehann graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kanehann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Basheda Kanehann MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa B. Kanehann practice?
- Dr. Lisa Kanehann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Kanehann practices Diagnostic Radiology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Media Radiologists.