A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Karabelnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Karabelnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karabelnik
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Karabelnik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Karabelnik, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karabelnik graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Karabelnik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Karabelnik MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Karabelnik practice?
- Dr. Lisa Karabelnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Karabelnik practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Psychiatrists.