A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Karabelnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Karabelnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karabelnik
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Karabelnik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Karabelnik, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karabelnik graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Karabelnik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Karabelnik MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Karabelnik practice?
- Dr. Lisa Karabelnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Karabelnik practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Psychiatrists.