A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Karabelnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Karabelnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Karabelnik, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karabelnik graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Karabelnik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Karabelnik MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Karabelnik practice?
- Dr. Lisa Karabelnik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Karabelnik practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Hartford, CT.
See Middletown Psychiatrists and Middletown Child Psychiatrists.