A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Karamardian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Karamardian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Karamardian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karamardian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Karamardian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Karamardian MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Karamardian practice?
- Dr. Lisa Karamardian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Karamardian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Novato, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.