Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Kaufmann
Dr. Lisa Kaufmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boone, NC. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Kaufmann is affiliated with Watauga Medical Center, University Hospital Hsc Syracuse and Suny Health Science Acute Care. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Kaufmann has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Lisa Kaufmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boone, NC.
Dr. Theodore Gray III
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Boone, NC 0 mi30
Dr. John Palmer
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Boone, NC 0 mi21
Dr. Thomas Green
Boone, NC 0 mi16