Dr. Lisa Kay Mao MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Boca Raton, FL

October 11th, 2016
kind caring and excellent
Dr. Mao is not only exceptionally talented at her profession but she cares and has made me that way always. A very busy office but she gives you all the the time in the world without short cuts thank you Dr Mao

March 10th, 2016
Thorough, caring, personable. Dr. Mao is simply the nicest Doctor I've ever met. She takes time to get to know you as a person and makes sure are well cared for during the visit. I highly recommend her.

August 20th, 2013
I tell everyone that I know about Dr. Mao - She's simply the best!
Dr. Mao is the best ophthalmologist around. Period. We (me, my wife and our two teenaged boys) have been seeing Dr. Mao for many years. She is the most knowledgeable, pleasant and compassionate doctor in town. I actually look forward to my eye exams - even the glaucoma test! Just this last summer, Dr. Mao proved herself again to us. My wife injured her eye while we were out of town serving on a mission trip near Atlanta. We went to a Doctor affiliated with Emory University - but the doctor was unable to properly diagnose and treat my wife's eye. We were able to contact Dr. Mao who saw my wife very shortly after we returned and properly diagnosed and treated my wife's eye right away! I tell everyone about Dr. Mao - she is fantastic!

July 23rd, 2013
Dr. Lisa Kay Mao is perhaps the most thorough Doctor for accurate check up for eye problems. I found her to be very knowledgeable in her field. Her clinic is equipped with most modern equipment and instruments and makes a very good use of all of them. I was very impressed by her expertise.

May 21st, 2013
Well-educated, personable, easy to talk to, enthusiastic and professional. She has all the qualities I like in a doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Mao.

May 21st, 2013

November 10th, 2011
Outstanding
I just reviewed all previous posts about Dr. Mao and I concur with everything that has been said about her. She is an outstanding physician who goes above and beyond the call of duty for every one of her patients. 4 stars is not enough for her.

November 10th, 2011
Outstanding

September 26th, 2011
What a wonderful, caring doctor. She stops at nothing to make sure her patients are well taken care of. After a recent complicated surgery she spent an hour and a half with me and then called me on her day off to check my status. It doesn't get any better than that!!!

September 6th, 2011
she is an outstanding eye doc.....caring, complete, thoughtful, helpful, accurate in her diagnosis......truly the best!!!

September 6th, 2011

August 25th, 2011
I am clueless as to why anyone would give Dr.Mao anything other than an excellent rating across the board. She is a top notch doctor all around and I have recommended her to my family, friends and neighbors with no reservation whatsoever. Being a clinician myself I know good quality when I see it and Dr. Mao fits the bill.