Dr. Lisa Kay Mao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Kay Mao?

Best Eye Doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Mao's for a decade now in the Boca Raton office. She is very good at listening to my concerns and addressing my issues. She has helped me find comfort for my dry eye syndrome by putting plugs in my lids. My eyes are very comfortable now. I also have a family history of glaucoma and she is very diligent in checking me with all the tests and keeping a close watch. She is a very kind Doctor. Her staff is very friendly especially her assistant Kammy. I recommend her highly!

Posted on June 25th, 2017

Dr. Mao is extremely thorough in her examination. She always makes me feel like I'm special and her staff treats me in the same manner. Most doctors make you wait for hours yet I never wait more than ten minutes with her. She explains every step of the eye exam so I always feel empowered when I leave. Many doctors I feel, can be condescending towards seniors yet Dr. Mao never makes me feel like my questions don't matter. She is the best of the best!

The very best experience!

Posted on June 25th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Lisa Kay Mao for over 15 years and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for someone who is professional, knows what she is talking about, patient, approachable and answers any questions you may have. She has fitted me with contacts, assisted me with my dry eyes and suggested eye plugs, which really helped. I mentioned to her that I also get migraines and she prescribed an eye drop that took my migraine away. Honestly, I have had migraines for years and even the prescribed medication I take for it, takes longer to work. Dr. Lisa Kay Mao is a fabulous doctor. I highly recommend her! I really could go on and on, but if you're looking for a good eye doctor, she supersedes that. She is excellent! She genuinely CARES about her patients!!

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

Dr. Lisa Kay Mao is extremely professional and takes her time to ensure your eye health. For various reasons, my eyes are challenging to fit for contact lenses. She tried several different pairs of lenses to find the best combination to allow me to see distance & near, taking into account my extremely dry eyes. She also put plugs in my ducts which has made a tremendous difference in the wear and feel of my lenses. I find her to be very thorough and pleasant, along with the rest of the staff at Aker Kasten. Finding this place was a lifesaver!

kind caring and excellent

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Dr. Mao is not only exceptionally talented at her profession but she cares and has made me that way always. A very busy office but she gives you all the the time in the world without short cuts thank you Dr Mao

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Thorough, caring, personable. Dr. Mao is simply the nicest Doctor I've ever met. She takes time to get to know you as a person and makes sure are well cared for during the visit. I highly recommend her.

I tell everyone that I know about Dr. Mao - She's simply the best!

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Dr. Mao is the best ophthalmologist around. Period. We (me, my wife and our two teenaged boys) have been seeing Dr. Mao for many years. She is the most knowledgeable, pleasant and compassionate doctor in town. I actually look forward to my eye exams - even the glaucoma test! Just this last summer, Dr. Mao proved herself again to us. My wife injured her eye while we were out of town serving on a mission trip near Atlanta. We went to a Doctor affiliated with Emory University - but the doctor was unable to properly diagnose and treat my wife's eye. We were able to contact Dr. Mao who saw my wife very shortly after we returned and properly diagnosed and treated my wife's eye right away! I tell everyone about Dr. Mao - she is fantastic!

Posted on July 24th, 2013

Dr. Lisa Kay Mao is perhaps the most thorough Doctor for accurate check up for eye problems. I found her to be very knowledgeable in her field. Her clinic is equipped with most modern equipment and instruments and makes a very good use of all of them. I was very impressed by her expertise.

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Well-educated, personable, easy to talk to, enthusiastic and professional. She has all the qualities I like in a doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Mao.

Outstanding

Posted on November 11th, 2011

I just reviewed all previous posts about Dr. Mao and I concur with everything that has been said about her. She is an outstanding physician who goes above and beyond the call of duty for every one of her patients. 4 stars is not enough for her.

Posted on September 26th, 2011

What a wonderful, caring doctor. She stops at nothing to make sure her patients are well taken care of. After a recent complicated surgery she spent an hour and a half with me and then called me on her day off to check my status. It doesn't get any better than that!!!

Posted on September 6th, 2011

she is an outstanding eye doc.....caring, complete, thoughtful, helpful, accurate in her diagnosis......truly the best!!!