A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Keder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Keder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Keder, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Keder graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Keder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Keder MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Keder practice?
- Dr. Lisa Keder has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Keder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Hilliard, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.