Dr. Lisa Keder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Keder?

August 22nd, 2015

Best Doctor

Very professional and address the patient problem well.she will give the patient time and explain each analysis well. I had my first baby and she was my OB GYN. Couldn't have asked for anything more. She is very responsive and one of the best doctors I have met. I strongly recommend her.

July 7th, 2015

I'd definitely recommend her!

Dr. Keder is a wonderful gynecologist! She's probably not going to be your best friend but she'll make sure that all of your concerns are discussed and solved. I've sent her messages (probably too many lol) via MyChart and she always responds in a timely manner. She's caring and recommends birth control methods that would work the best for your specific situation.

April 21st, 2015

Dr Keder was a wonderful doctor

June 1st, 2013

Amazing physician!

I highly recommend Dr. Keder. Not only did she always take her time with me during my appointments, she truly cared about myself, my husband, and my baby. Dr. Keder provided excellent care to me before and thoughout my pregnancy. As a health care worker, I know that not all practitioners provide the high level of care that she provided to us. She is a very talented physician and an amazing person. I feel very lucky to have her caring for me.

April 16th, 2012

I'm lucky to have Dr. Keder

I can't ask for a more caring but professional OB/GYN than Dr Lisa Keder. I am extremely happy with her, and will stay with her until she kicks me out, lol. I consider myself very lucky because I don't think she sees new patients anymore, so I'm fortunate. Too bad there's not more like her. I like most of the other Docs that work with her, too, but she is definitely the best!

October 12th, 2011

A great experience

I had a great experience at this doctor's office. It was very easy to schedule an appointment, even when I needed to switch doctors and appointment times. A bit of a wait in the waiting room, but not bad (plus, the had HGTV on instead of a lame medical video). When I met Dr. Keder she seemed very intent on getting to know me and trying to find out what was going on with me. She met me in her office before-hand to ask me questions; I didn't feel rushed at all (a HUGE change from my previous doctor.) She was also very intent on making my visit comfortable. She allowed me to to ask questions and express my concerns, and she also seems very knowledgeable. I feel very comfortable going to this doctor. She may not be one to joke around and be your best gal-pal, (even though she's quite kind) but she certainly does her job well.

July 10th, 2017