Overall Review

3.9

March 5th, 2014
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
After a seemingly long search to find a good primary care physician, I found Dr. Keithley. I just had my first appointment with her today and was so impressed! She spent so much time getting to know my medical history and was very personable and professional. I felt like she understood all of my concerns and requests. I am fully confident in Dr. Keithly to provide me with the best care possible. I will refer her to anyone! The office was very organized and I love that they can do so much that many other offices don't (blood work, urinalysis samples, etc.).

September 28th, 2012
This was my first appointment with Dr Keithley and she immediately put me to ease. She took her time getting to know me and gradually got into why I was there. She had my medical records and read them thoroughly. Dr keithley thought something might be going on with my thyroid gland, referred me to go get it checked out, and she was right about her first instincts. Dr keithley's follow up was great. She called me on a Friday night after hours to tell me my results. I really appreciated not having to be sitting on pins and needles all weekend worrying. I would highly recommend Dr Keithley to anyone.

June 24th, 2012
She was my Dr. For the year I lived in MD. She was wonderful, as she quickly rememered not only key details but even small information bits, assessing symptoms that allowed her to assimilate data and reach conclusions that led to finally effectively treating some issues that I accepted as chronic.