Dr. Lisa Kellogg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Kellogg?

February 19th, 2017

Very through, kind, caring and supportive.

October 19th, 2016

Request for appointment was handled right away, had to wait a week to be seen but unknown from past experience that I been sick would've been seen much sooner. I always feel the doctor gives me her full attention. She is very smart but info on a level that I easily understand. Warm and friendly too! Office staff are terrific!

October 12th, 2016

A great facility.

I have this office to be very helpful if you suddenly become ill. The Promptness of working you in has greatly been appreciated. The Manner of the staff and physican has been very professional, caring and uplifting.

August 16th, 2016

I've first began seeing Dr. Lisa Kellogg in 2009. She's shown genuine concern for my health issues. I chose her, she didn't choose me. I value my health and she has shown me what to do myself to better improve my numbers.

August 4th, 2016

wonderful doctor would recommend her or her husband both at the same practice and our whole family uses them

May 25th, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr. Lisa Kellogg and her staff. She made me feel immediately comfortable and was very helpful explaining things to me. She is very professional and I would recommend her to family and friends!

May 19th, 2016

Dr. Lisa Kellogg has been my doctor for around three years and she is, by far, the best I have ever seen. She is professional, but in a very caring, friendly way. She is knowledgeable and always explains things in a very down to earth way. She has helped me greatly with all of my health needs and I plan on staying with her forever.

May 16th, 2016

Wish I had chosen a different doctor

I recently moved to this area and a friend recommended Lisa Kellogg. The first visit was uneventful and went smoothly enough, but after that it quickly deteriorated. By the second visit she became quite condescending, almost to the point of rudeness. On top of that her staff made promises that they subsequently refused to keep. It was incredibly frustrating, especially since there seemed to be no accountability. I am switching doctors and wish I had never started w/ this practice.

February 7th, 2016

I reccomend

Staff is awesome and Dr Kellogg is a good doctor.

December 17th, 2015

Great Dr.!!!!!

Dr. Kellogg is a great Dr. and a great person all around! I have had the opportunity to get to know her a little over the last few years and from day 1 I knew that she was one of the kindest people that you could ever meet. Now I know that she is the BEST Dr.!! I have found my forever Dr. and I highly recommend her to everyone. I must also say that the office is beautiful and the staff are all so very nice.

December 12th, 2015

Dr. Lisa Kellogg is an outstanding physician and I would highly recommend her to my family and friends. I recommended her to my mom and my mom loves Dr. Lisa Kellogg. When she relocated her practice I told her we would follow her anywhere because we've never had a Dr. treat us like family. I remember coming back home from Iowa and my mom had difficulty breathing . I called Dr. Lisa Kellogg's office and they were getting ready to close but Dr. Lisa Kellogg stayed late and immediately put mom on oxygen and had her admitted to the hospital. There were several times she went out of her way for us making sure we had the best of care. My mom worked as a Registered Nurse for 50 years and has known a lot of Dr.'s in her time but no one has came close to giving such excellent care as Dr. Lisa Kellogg. We are truly blessed to have found her.

December 11th, 2015

My Fav!

I've only been seeing Dr. Lisa Kellogg for a little over 2 years but have always been treated very well and all my appointments have always been prompt. The staff are always nice and it makes going to dr not so bad.