A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kenis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Kenis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Kenis, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kenis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Kenis DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Kenis practice?
- Dr. Lisa Kenis has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Kenis practices Family Medicine near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Primary Care Doctors.