Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Tina on May 31st, 2016

Dr Kenis is the best Dr around. I am a nurse and have experience dealing with many Drs. Dr. Kenis is the most compationate caring Dr that I have ever met. She is very smart and goes over and beyond every visit.

Love Dr. Kenis show details Love Dr. Kenis
Feb 25th, 2016

I'm writing this review because I saw all the negative reviews on Dr. Kenis and was completely shocked! I found her to be quite remarkable! She was my primary doctor for over 10 plus years, up until about a year and a half ago and insurance changing. I never had an issue getting an appointment the same day and her staff always did their best to work with my time constraints! Dr. Kenis was always very kind, respectful and caring in her approach with me. Any medications she gave me, I always had to follow-up in 3-6 months. I would rather have that kind of care then a doctor who gives pills out like candy! I really wish she still accepted my insurance because I have not had any treatment with family doctors since leaving her. Her medical assistants were always very kind and understanding. Silvia was always so nice! I wish I could see Dr. Kenis again because my care hasn't been the same!

This doctor is an alarmist with no bedside manner show details This doctor is an alarmist with no bedside manner
Nov 25th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Kenis and she was totally incompetent. She is afraid to diagnose anything and always wants to send patients to a specialist. She lacks compassion and is very uptight probably because she doesn't have confidence in what she is doing. She sent me to a specialist and they said she never should have done that. In addition, her medical assistant was rude and abrasive.

Apr 8th, 2015

This doctor does not accurately diagnose medical conditions.

Patient show details Patient
Mar 11th, 2013

Dr. Kenis' bedside manner is awful. I have never felt more belittled than I did at my last appointment. I am married and when she asked if there is a chance of being pregnant my response was "we aren't trying but I guess it could be possible" she then asked if we use any type of protection and when I said no her response was "oh, then you're just irresponsible!" I could not believe that I was just called irresponsible by my doctor for not using protection with my husband! To make things worse, I needed to have blood work done. The nurse only tried twice to get my blood flowing and then gave up and told me to go to quest diagnostics to have my blood work done. I overheard her complaining to another nurse about how annoyed she was that my veins weren't easy to draw blood from. Do not go to this practice unless you want to be treated like scum of the earth when you get sick. She also made it seem like I needed emergency surgery and when I got a second opinion I was told that surgery isn't even necessary. She is unprofessional and I do not recommend her!

Nov 10th, 2009

Very caring and professionaland always available. The best.