Family Physicians

Crozer Keystone Health Network
3909 State Rd
Drexel Hill, PA 19026
610-449-3330
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2013

Dr. Kenis' bedside manner is awful. I have never felt more belittled than I did at my last appointment. I am married and when she asked if there is a chance of being pregnant my response was "we aren't trying but I guess it could be possible" she then asked if we use any type of protection and when I said no her response was "oh, then you're just irresponsible!" I could not believe that I was just called irresponsible by my doctor for not using protection with my husband! To make things worse, I needed to have blood work done. The nurse only tried twice to get my blood flowing and then gave up and told me to go to quest diagnostics to have my blood work done. I overheard her complaining to another nurse about how annoyed she was that my veins weren't easy to draw blood from. Do not go to this practice unless you want to be treated like scum of the earth when you get sick. She also made it seem like I needed emergency surgery and when I got a second opinion I was told that surgery isn't even necessary. She is unprofessional and I do not recommend her!

|  show details
Nov 10th, 2009

Very caring and professionaland always available. The best.