A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Kenney, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenney graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kenney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Brazzamano Kenney MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa B. Kenney practice?
- Dr. Lisa Kenney has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Kenney practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Oncologists.