A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Kernen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kernen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kernen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kernen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kernen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Kernen practice?
Dr. Lisa Kernen practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, NC and Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Kernen, Dr. Isabelle Kernen, Dr. Bette Kernen, Dr. Babette Kernen, Dr. Marybeth Kernen, Dr. Buffy Kernen, Dr. Elsa Kernen, Dr. Liza Kernen