Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Dec 23rd, 2014

Do not go here if you need your health managed. There was no follow through on any of the testing that was done. Unfortunately we payed about 2k out of pocket after insurance on all the testing and after the follow up appointment when more testing was done because there were issues, there was no follow Through from her or her staff. Prescriptions were not refilled and every time I called there was such confusion on the other line as to where my test results were, if they had been ordered etc. This was very disheartening when serious medical issues were uncovered.

Feb 18th, 2014

I went to her for 3 years seen her one time she said hello. The rest of the visits were with a p.a. I am a diabetic as everyone knows you should always have your feet checked they were never checked. another doctor she is very good and takes time. She has no p.a she takes care of you.

|  Save your money.... Go to a different doctor!!  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2013

Lisa Kirk is only worried about herself and taking patients money! She is dishonest and will not follow through on figuring why you are there just how she can get you to spend money in her clinic.. Not sure how she is still practicing ...

|  Awesome Dr  |  show details
by Lynette T on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr Kirk is one of the best doctors I have seen in a long time. She listens to you and works to help you anyway she can. I have had hypothyroidism for over 7 years and became overweight at that time. I have never been able to lose the weight... after one trip to Dr Kirk she discovered that I was low on Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D3 along with the wrong dose of thyroid medication. Within 3 months of seeing Dr Kirk I have lost over 38 lbs! If all the other Dr's I have seen would have taken the time out to really look at my lab work like she did I would have never had to struggle with my weight for over 7 years!! The staff is very friendly at her office and work hard to make sure you are satisfied!

|  Less than satisfactory visit  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2013

Easy to obtain appt and staff was courteous. Not sure I would return for another visit or recommend office to others. There was too much of a push to try to get me to purchase supplements and chiropractic services. I appreciated the recommendations, but I didn't leave feeling like my health issue was addressed very well.

|  No, I'm not Interrested in a Time Share  |  show details
by Amy John on Apr 15th, 2013

First of all, I'm typing this with my middle finger. What did I like?..The best I can say is she has a great interior decorator. Every time I go into this office, Dr. Kirk avoids treatment of the condition I intially made an appointment for and instead insists on me purchasing over priced vitamins (D3 $35), hormone tests (based on Suzanne Sommers book), and allergy tests. I often feel as though I am in a time share pitch and am left with no treatment options. There have been several issues with Dr. Kirk, one being a chronic medical issue to which she offered pro-biotics (this was and is not a gastrointestinal problem nor is it closely related). I ended up referring myself to a specialist which felt as though her avoidance of treatment may have worsened the condition.

May 20th, 2011

Dr. Kirk does not take enough time with patients. She is easily distracted and misses clues that should help diagnose problems. She is so interested in her weightloss program that she fails to pay attention to her non weightloss patients. Every dr who has shared the office with her has left...that tells me volumes.

Jan 5th, 2011

i had a disastrous experience with this woman.... from my brief appointment with her, it was clear that she could not have cared less about me or my health concerns... morover, i paid for a month plus program and midway through it, the clinic shuttered its doors...repeated attempts to then contact the doctor were useless.... she would not return phone calls.

|  Fails to follow up  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2009

Dr. Kirk is so wrapped up in her new business adventure that she fails to listen and to follow up on potentially serious medical issues. In my case, she ignored test results and symptoms and was very quick to leave the treatment room. She later told me that something had bothered her for 5 years, but had not mentioned it. I have found a new doctor and learned that Dr. Kirk ignored several issues that need immediate attention.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse