Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

3.0

Sick and tired of poor service show details Sick and tired of poor service
Aug 23rd, 2016

Customer service is the worst. We continue to go back thinking it will get better. They are days late of turning in prescriptions, make you wait and are not polite, very rude

Why would a 18 year old have to take a drug test for ADD medication they have been on since they were 8????????????? show details Why would a 18 year old have to take a drug test for ADD medication they have been on since they were 8?????????????
by Hudson on Apr 29th, 2016

My 18 year old moved to TX with her grandmother & was told by this idiot's minion that in order to continue her ADD medication(she has been on them since she was 8) she has to take drug test!!! Why dose she need to do that, oh I get it to charge more money!!!! Not to mention my daughter has never even dealt with the doctor about her medication just her minions!!!! I am contacting my insurance Monday & going to see what the heck is wrong with these idiots!!!!

Take a seat, this is going to be a long review.... show details Take a seat, this is going to be a long review....
Jan 20th, 2016

In 2013, I was assigned Dr. Kirk as my PCP through my HMO. During my unfortunate year-long experience, I witnessed several HIPAA violations, in part due to their unenclosed check--in/out area, including one of my own when an announcement was made to the entire waiting room I had a bladder infection (my very first ever bladder infection that happened to rear it's ugly head the day after a pap smear at said clinic). What fun! To add insult to injury, they charged me a copay that day when I never saw the inside of an exam room, just dropped off a specimen and waited for preliminary results at their suggestion (they called three days later to tell me I needed an antibiotic after they'd already put me on one and I had to tell her which one) On another occasion, I can't even describe how rudely I was treated by one medical assistant during routine vitals checks and info update, but I felt more like a con being booked into jail than a patient. During one visit, the lab tech called me by the wrong name, barely saving me from getting tested for something other than thyroid function. That test came back abnormal and my thyroid meds were lowered after being on an optimal higher dosage for ten years. After recent testing at my new clinic, my levels are rising again and I'm sincerely not sure that the results were even my results, or at the very least, accurate. Don't even get me started on how many days it took to get a refill authorized. And if all that's not enough, not a visit went by where I didn't experience up-selling of supplements and services that were not warranted, i.e. life screening. As far as Dr. Kirk was concerned, I can't comment too much on her personally. I think I saw her for maybe ten minutes tops whenshe made an appearance between her weight loss and/or facial spa appointments. Luckily I was able to change PCPs and I feel very fortunate to have moved on . Needless to say, I would not recommend this doctor or clinic to anyone.

by Cheryl Brown on Dec 19th, 2015

I've never experienced a Dr. Office like this one before. I am 52 years old and I this is the first time that I had experienced a physical where you are examined from head to toe. The personal care from the Dr. Kirk and Holly Martin N.P. Was excellent. The office staff were so pleasant and informative and made you feel right at home. My Husband is a patient there and he feels the personal attention as well. I was astounded as to her wealth of medical knowledge. We are well pleased and will recommend to family and friends.

HORRIBLE OFFICE show details HORRIBLE OFFICE
Oct 20th, 2015

The absolute WORST doctor's office I have ever visited. The staff showed no urgency or care when dealing with scheduling. The doctor prescribed me an anti-depressant without explaining ANYTHING about it to me. I wrecked my car in the first week of taking it. Before this, I had to wait literally up to two weeks to have refills on various things called into my local pharmacy. Also, many issues with getting urgent appointments scheduled- had to wait 2 days to be seen for strep throat once. AWFUL!!

Poor show details Poor
by Past patient on Sep 15th, 2015

This office has poor communication skills and too much chaos to properly care for patients! Referrals have a long waiting period, billed wrong, prescriptions sent to wrong pharmacy, long waits for appts, and push to keep $ in their clinic. They should not be taking in new patients since they cannot even properly care for the established patients.

Discouraged patient! show details Discouraged patient!
by Dee on Jun 24th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Kirks since the beginning of the year 2015. I could carry on and on about my experience with her but I don't want to waste my time. Let's just say I wouldn't trust her with a dying snake! She is very inconsiderate, incompetent and cares only about the money, NOT THE PATIENT AT ALL!! Horrible doctor!!! Please be warned!!!

GO TO SEE DR. KIRK! You will be glad you did :) show details GO TO SEE DR. KIRK! You will be glad you did :)
by Laura on Apr 16th, 2015

Dr. Kirk is PHENOMENAL!!! I love her practice!

Nice facade, but a mess below the surface. show details Nice facade, but a mess below the surface.
by Jacob R. on Jan 29th, 2015

This office is so scattered and unfocused that the quality of care at the time of service and more importantly followup is poor. Great initial impression but then its all downhill from there. This has created a lack of trust and confidence in their ability to truly care for my overall health.

Dec 23rd, 2014

Do not go here if you need your health managed. There was no follow through on any of the testing that was done. Unfortunately we payed about 2k out of pocket after insurance on all the testing and after the follow up appointment when more testing was done because there were issues, there was no follow Through from her or her staff. Prescriptions were not refilled and every time I called there was such confusion on the other line as to where my test results were, if they had been ordered etc. This was very disheartening when serious medical issues were uncovered.

Feb 18th, 2014

I went to her for 3 years seen her one time she said hello. The rest of the visits were with a p.a. I am a diabetic as everyone knows you should always have your feet checked they were never checked. another doctor she is very good and takes time. She has no p.a she takes care of you.

Save your money.... Go to a different doctor!! show details Save your money.... Go to a different doctor!!
Jul 30th, 2013

Lisa Kirk is only worried about herself and taking patients money! She is dishonest and will not follow through on figuring why you are there just how she can get you to spend money in her clinic.. Not sure how she is still practicing ...

Awesome Dr show details Awesome Dr
by Lynette T on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr Kirk is one of the best doctors I have seen in a long time. She listens to you and works to help you anyway she can. I have had hypothyroidism for over 7 years and became overweight at that time. I have never been able to lose the weight... after one trip to Dr Kirk she discovered that I was low on Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D3 along with the wrong dose of thyroid medication. Within 3 months of seeing Dr Kirk I have lost over 38 lbs! If all the other Dr's I have seen would have taken the time out to really look at my lab work like she did I would have never had to struggle with my weight for over 7 years!! The staff is very friendly at her office and work hard to make sure you are satisfied!

Less than satisfactory visit show details Less than satisfactory visit
Jul 1st, 2013

Easy to obtain appt and staff was courteous. Not sure I would return for another visit or recommend office to others. There was too much of a push to try to get me to purchase supplements and chiropractic services. I appreciated the recommendations, but I didn't leave feeling like my health issue was addressed very well.

No, I'm not Interrested in a Time Share show details No, I'm not Interrested in a Time Share
by Amy John on Apr 15th, 2013

First of all, I'm typing this with my middle finger. What did I like?..The best I can say is she has a great interior decorator. Every time I go into this office, Dr. Kirk avoids treatment of the condition I intially made an appointment for and instead insists on me purchasing over priced vitamins (D3 $35), hormone tests (based on Suzanne Sommers book), and allergy tests. I often feel as though I am in a time share pitch and am left with no treatment options. There have been several issues with Dr. Kirk, one being a chronic medical issue to which she offered pro-biotics (this was and is not a gastrointestinal problem nor is it closely related). I ended up referring myself to a specialist which felt as though her avoidance of treatment may have worsened the condition.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
May 20th, 2011

Dr. Kirk does not take enough time with patients. She is easily distracted and misses clues that should help diagnose problems. She is so interested in her weightloss program that she fails to pay attention to her non weightloss patients. Every dr who has shared the office with her has left...that tells me volumes.

Jan 5th, 2011

i had a disastrous experience with this woman.... from my brief appointment with her, it was clear that she could not have cared less about me or my health concerns... morover, i paid for a month plus program and midway through it, the clinic shuttered its doors...repeated attempts to then contact the doctor were useless.... she would not return phone calls.

Fails to follow up show details Fails to follow up
Jul 15th, 2009

Dr. Kirk is so wrapped up in her new business adventure that she fails to listen and to follow up on potentially serious medical issues. In my case, she ignored test results and symptoms and was very quick to leave the treatment room. She later told me that something had bothered her for 5 years, but had not mentioned it. I have found a new doctor and learned that Dr. Kirk ignored several issues that need immediate attention.

Mark as Helpful  | 16 people found this helpful Report Abuse