A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Knauf-Jorasz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Knauf-Jorasz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knauf-Jorasz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Knauf-Jorasz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- O.S.F. St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa A Knauf-Jorasz DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Knauf-Jorasz practice?
- Dr. Lisa Knauf-Jorasz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Knauf-Jorasz practices Family Medicine near Escanaba, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marquette, MI.
See Escanaba Family Physicians.