A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Koche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Koche, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koche graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Koche has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Saff Koche MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Koche practice?
- Dr. Lisa Koche has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Koche practices Internal Medicine and Bariatric Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Bariatric Specialists.