Dr. Lisa Kohler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Kohler?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 11th, 2013

Worst Experience!!!

Went to the ER and Dr.Lisa.M.Kohler was the attending physician. She made me wait with my baby in the ER Room from 11:30 pm to 1:15 am for nothing. She asked her nurse to get an Xray of my throat to locate the food(pasta) which was stuck in my throat about an hour ago. When I denied Xray as pasta would not be seen with an Xray she made us wait so that she could get the results of the Xray which I had never taken in the first place. She showed up after I requested for help and behaved rudely as I had denied the Xray. She told me that she wanted Xray to see if there is swelling and she continued "I know that pasta will not show up on Xray" and told that they do not do endoscopy. So i had to leave ER with the pasta still in my esophagus!!! With due respect to all doctors out there please do not let this happen to anyone as I felt so sad and taken back with this experience.

December 11th, 2013