A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kokontis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Kokontis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Kokontis, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Paralysis
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kokontis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kokontis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Kokontis MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Kokontis practice?
- Dr. Lisa Kokontis has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Kokontis practices Neurology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New London, WI and Shawano, WI.
See Neenah Neurologists.