Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Kolp
Dr. Lisa Kolp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lutherville Timonium, MD. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Kolp is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. Dr. Kolp has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Kolp has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Lisa Kolp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Dr. Endrika Hinton
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lutherville Timonium, MD 0.01 mi27
Dr. Isabel Green
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urology, Gynecology
Lutherville Timonium, MD 0.04 mi14
Dr. Karin Blakemore
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Lutherville Timonium, MD 0.04 mi38