A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kolp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Kolp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolp
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kolp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Kolp, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolp graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Kolp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Kolp MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Kolp practice?
- Dr. Lisa Kolp has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Kolp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lutherville Timonium Endocrinologists.