Dr. Lisa Kolp Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2016

Dr. Kolp is one of the most thoughtful, thorough and kind doctors I have ever seen. She does not sit and type on the computer at all during your visit like so many doctors do these days. She actually listens to you and gives honest recommendations. She is truly dedicated to her patients and is willing to see you in the clinic on a weekend if something is urgent. I highly recommend her. Incredible physician.

September 1st, 2016

Excellent

Dr Kolp is one of the most knowledgable and compassionate physicians I have ever seen. She truly takes the time to listen to her patients. She never types on a computer while counseling a patient. She is truly superb.

December 31st, 2015

Excellent doctor

Been seeing Dr. Kolp for a year, and having seen three other doctors she is by far the best. Communicates clearly and is always very nice and patiently explains all year results. She doesn't hold things back but gives you a sense of trust because of that honesty. I would highly recommend her and her wonderful staff.

November 1st, 2015

I came in contact with Dr. Kolp in my late teenage years. She is hands down the best doctor anyone could ever have. Dr. Kolp goes above and beyond to help whenever needed, whether it be 9 in the morning or 9 at night. Dealing with a rare health issues at a fairly young age was beyond frightening, but with the comfort and help from Dr. Kolp and her staff, I felt safe and comforted. Words simply cannot express how thankful I am for this Doctor, and how amazing she is at what she does!

July 13th, 2015

She is the best doctor I have worked with in years

March 25th, 2015

Dr Kolp is the best been seen her more than 7yrs. She takes her time to make sure you understand everything she explains. She calls you back when you call her. She realllllllyyyy cares for her patients. I love her

March 22nd, 2013

I just LOVE her

I have had the pleasure of having Dr Kolp as a doctor for over 10 years and I love her. She spoiled me really, just so willing to go the extra mile for anyoner. So professional and so caring, I would and will recommend her to anyone. I was one of her most challenging patient and she hung in there with me.

March 5th, 2012

Highly Recommended!!

Dr. Kolp has been my doctor for over 10 years. I appreciate her, knowledge, reference and care. Her patience and excellant staff also contributed to my optimism and success. I highly recommend Dr. Kolp. I have the confidence and trust to put my health and care in her hands!

June 10th, 2011

Correctly diagnosed my problem, but then withheld information about my test results, my condition, my treatment. Horrible communication, didn't let me know what was going on at all, lied to me about certain aspects of my test results. Would definitely not recommend.

December 20th, 2010

Great doctor but very mean staff

The nurse who manages Doctor Liza Kolps appointments and follow ups is really off putting. Doctor Kolp herself is caring and takes the time to listen and is just what I had heard, all good things, but her nurse (Dyanne) was so bad I almost did not follow thru. I kept trying and even though this nurse almost had me in tears on two ocasions making me feel like a complainer and a time waster I did finally get to see the doctor. I will go back which says a lot about how good i found the doctor -- but try to avoid this awful woman if yuou can. they make you speak to her to get an apointment.

August 26th, 2010

She is the best. Sincerely cares about your well being. Has been there for me during some very difficult times in my life and helped in all aspects of my health not just in the OBGYN sense. Would never ever want to loose her as a doctor.

December 31st, 2016