Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile
Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Medicine Consultants LLP
6624 Fannin St
Ste 1730
Medical Center, Houston, TX 77030
713-255-4000
Locations and availability (2)

|  Awesome Doctor!- Awesome experience!  |  show details
by Gayle on Mar 16th, 2014

When I finally decided I needed to see someone for my shortness of breath- I found her on my list of providers. It took no time at all to get scheduled. When I arrived the staff greeted me and made me feel comfortable. By the time I checked in, next thing I knew about an hour had passed, and I was already waiting for my prescription to be sent to my pharmacy and paying my copay. It really was a great experience! I would definitely recommend her!

|  Treated Badly  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2013

Dr. Kopas is the worst doctor I have ever experienced! There is no communication, she delivers sloppy office visits, everytime I had an appointment she acted like she had never seen me before. She is not proactive! Her office staff is a train wreck! I had a procedure with her and received no follow up at all. She has zero compassion!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Alisa Michelle Grant on Aug 14th, 2013

Best Critical Care Lung Doctor in Houston. Not only is she very knowledgeable in her field, she is very caring and compassionate with her patients. I met her in December 2012 when I arrived at St. Luke's ER suffering from a severe asthma attack that could have potentially been fatal. After a week in the hospital, I was discharged and immediately made an appointment and was seen in 4 days. The wait time in her office was less than 10 minutes, and the care I received from her and her staff was above and beyond exceptional. Dr. Kopas took the time to explain all of my lung issues and what her plan of action was to fix them. I am doing much better than I was 8 month ago, although I still have a few hurdles to overcome. I feel as long as I have her as my lung specialist, I will continue on the path to better health.

Mar 20th, 2013

Outstanding service , I trust her advice

|  Dr. couldn't care less  |  show details
by Ruth on Feb 21st, 2013

I had an appointment with Dr Kopas on Jan. 31, 2013. The wait time was extremely long. I saw her had an xray and breathing test. She wanted to get records from a previous doctor. She said she would look over these records and call me with results of her test and talk over her findings. It is Feb. 22, 2013 and no one from her office has called!

|  Front Office window help needs refreshing  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

Front office staff were both uncaring and border line unfriendly. Back office staff very nice, caring and efficient.

Apr 20th, 2012

I am very fortunate to have found Dr. Kopas to treat my asthma. She has made a difference in my quality of life.

|  Dr. Kopas is an excellent physician.  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Kopas is knowledgeable, thorough, efficient, and caring.She also has a staff of focused, quality administrative personnel.

Nov 29th, 2011

This was my first visti with her as my doctor in this same office retired last year. I appreciated her care and time looking at my background and assessing my history before making a diagnosis.

|  Great personality  |  show details
by Michael Hyde on Dec 6th, 2010

Very empathetic and really listened to me. She's very good. Highly recommend!