Dr. Lisa Kopas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 15th, 2016
Bronchial Thermoplasty
Dr. Kopas is great! She explained everything about the procedure and answered my questions. Breathing much better.

July 18th, 2016
Retired Oracle DBA
Dr. Kopas and her staff were truly caring and provided excellent service in timely manner . They are the best provider for lung problems in town. A month ago, their office called me for annual follows up visit for my husband and discover his lung is healed well, but he has heart problem need immediate attention. She made arrangement for my husband to see a cardiologist and in the same week, my husband got cardiac procedure done and put three stent in, she saved my husband's life. Four years ago, she diagnosed him accurately to save his life already. This is second time, she saved my husband's life. We are forever grateful to her. She is truly best of best doctors.

March 3rd, 2016
Excellent and timely service
Dr. Kopas and her staff were truly caring and provided excellent service in timely manner . They are the best provider for lung problems in town .

February 25th, 2016
Dr Kopas is very thorough. She explains procedures in a clear, concise manner. She also is a good listener. She has warm and caring personality and cares about the welfare of her patient(s).

December 12th, 2015
Wonderful expert caring doctor
She is so wonderful doctor that cares patient deeply. Her expertise in her field is number one in my view.

August 25th, 2014
2nd Appointment...and I've been guilted
I have had shortness of breath for many years and have always seen a general practice Dr. Dr Kopas was recommended to me. My first visit started out well with good communication, but then I was lead into a trap when the subject turned to my weight. I was told that I should have weight reduction surgery, because one of her patients had it, lost 100 lbs and now has her Asthma under control. I was not only shamed for being overweight by 65 lbs., but told it was my choice to be so. On my second visit, I was having a severe difficulty breathing. I was again told that my weight was an issue. I feel that Dr Kopas is more concerned with my weight then my breathing issues. No doubt, I would breath easier and generally feel better if I lost weight. She neglected to understand that 15 years ago when my breathing difficulties started, I weighed 70 lbs less. I don't like to be referred to a weight loss surgery Dr. so a finders fee can be paid.

March 16th, 2014
Awesome Doctor!- Awesome experience!
When I finally decided I needed to see someone for my shortness of breath- I found her on my list of providers. It took no time at all to get scheduled. When I arrived the staff greeted me and made me feel comfortable. By the time I checked in, next thing I knew about an hour had passed, and I was already waiting for my prescription to be sent to my pharmacy and paying my copay. It really was a great experience! I would definitely recommend her!

December 4th, 2013
Treated Badly
Dr. Kopas is the worst doctor I have ever experienced! There is no communication, she delivers sloppy office visits, everytime I had an appointment she acted like she had never seen me before. She is not proactive! Her office staff is a train wreck! I had a procedure with her and received no follow up at all. She has zero compassion!

March 20th, 2013
Outstanding service , I trust her advice

July 12th, 2012
Front Office window help needs refreshing
Front office staff were both uncaring and border line unfriendly. Back office staff very nice, caring and efficient.

April 20th, 2012
I am very fortunate to have found Dr. Kopas to treat my asthma. She has made a difference in my quality of life.

March 8th, 2012
Dr. Kopas is an excellent physician.
Dr. Kopas is knowledgeable, thorough, efficient, and caring.She also has a staff of focused, quality administrative personnel.