Overall Review

3.9

March 26th, 2015
Loovvee
Dr. Kopp is the only Doctor I actually like going to. I read a few reviews on her medical assistant and quite frankly, she's just an honest person and not fake nice. Dr. Kopp is straight to the point, which I really like. I would, and do, recommend her to anyone who asks. What more can you ask for? I've always been able to get in if I become ill... I've never waited for more than 5 or 10 mins in the waiting room... if she thinks someone else in the office would be able to explain something better than she, then she sends them in...and she gets you in and out without you feeling like you're being rushed out.

February 18th, 2015
I don't think I have ever sat in the waiting room for more than 10 minutes. The nurse is great and Dr Kopp spends time with me and talks to me and I like that. Everybody is great and I love the Patient Portal I can email and ask questions or check on something. Lab is right there in the office which is great and I don't have to go somewhere else. My experience so far has been A-1.

November 22nd, 2013
Hard to get past the Pit Bull
I had to give up on seeing this doctor - not really because the doctor herself was so bad; but unfortunately her PA was a pit bull. She had such a bad attitude and was so unhelpful to me that I sought out a different general practioner. The final straw was when I just wanted to come in and consult with Dr. Kopp but that pit bull PA would not allow me to. I understand that sometimes these people are chosen for the doctors and as much as they would rather have someone else they have no say in it - that is the only reason I can think of for why Dr. Kopp has her - since she has to be very bad for her practice.

August 5th, 2013
Turned Away
My daughter was 5 min, late for her appointment and was turned away! She had to take her 3 yr old & 1 yr old along to her appointment; she is suffering from Insomnia, hasn't slept more than 3 hrs a night for 10 days. Suffering from total exhaustion, under-nourishment and confusion. And Dr. Kopp turned her away because she couldn't spare 5 min, for one of her patients of many years!!!! I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

September 5th, 2012
Great doctor
Very caring doctor and knows her stuff! i would recommend her to anyone.