Internal Medicine

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Hard to get past the Pit Bull  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2013

I had to give up on seeing this doctor - not really because the doctor herself was so bad; but unfortunately her PA was a pit bull. She had such a bad attitude and was so unhelpful to me that I sought out a different general practioner. The final straw was when I just wanted to come in and consult with Dr. Kopp but that pit bull PA would not allow me to. I understand that sometimes these people are chosen for the doctors and as much as they would rather have someone else they have no say in it - that is the only reason I can think of for why Dr. Kopp has her - since she has to be very bad for her practice.

|  Turned Away  |  show details
by Karl Staerk on Aug 5th, 2013

My daughter was 5 min, late for her appointment and was turned away! She had to take her 3 yr old & 1 yr old along to her appointment; she is suffering from Insomnia, hasn't slept more than 3 hrs a night for 10 days. Suffering from total exhaustion, under-nourishment and confusion. And Dr. Kopp turned her away because she couldn't spare 5 min, for one of her patients of many years!!!! I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

Very caring doctor and knows her stuff! i would recommend her to anyone.