Not as great as she is rated show details Not as great as she is rated
by Susan on Dec 31st, 2015

I picked Dr Kopp because she had won the people's choice award. I was a patient for about 3 years. She was helpful in many ways but my main concern was a lingering cough that I got every winter, and I had discussed with her. The cough had been happening, yearly, since 1992. It continues for months following a cold or bronchitis. After Dr. Kopp diagnosed with asthma and put me on oral medications, plus nasal sprays and inhalers, I was hoping this would solve my yearly cough. When I got the cough, again, in March 2015, I went to Dr. Kopp. My son and aunt were very worried about me since I could not stop coughing. Dr. Kopp said that some people just get that kind of cough and it would go away on it's own. I even tried to talk to the clinic manager and tell her the diagnosis was unacceptable to me. There was no resolution and that was the last straw, as far as I was concerned. I felt horrible and had been coughing for a couple of weeks. I found another PCP and she got me into a pulmonary doctor, within days. I am still seeing the pulmonary doctor and we are working on a remedy for the yearly cough. He has prescribed a steroid, ahead of time. If I use it with the onset of the cough, it should keep me from contracting the lingering cough. I am keeping my fingers crossed but at least the pulmonary doctor is willing to keep working with me until there is a solution.

Loovvee show details Loovvee
Mar 26th, 2015

Dr. Kopp is the only Doctor I actually like going to. I read a few reviews on her medical assistant and quite frankly, she's just an honest person and not fake nice. Dr. Kopp is straight to the point, which I really like. I would, and do, recommend her to anyone who asks. What more can you ask for? I've always been able to get in if I become ill... I've never waited for more than 5 or 10 mins in the waiting room... if she thinks someone else in the office would be able to explain something better than she, then she sends them in...and she gets you in and out without you feeling like you're being rushed out.

by Dee Wiegand on Feb 18th, 2015

I don't think I have ever sat in the waiting room for more than 10 minutes. The nurse is great and Dr Kopp spends time with me and talks to me and I like that. Everybody is great and I love the Patient Portal I can email and ask questions or check on something. Lab is right there in the office which is great and I don't have to go somewhere else. My experience so far has been A-1.

Hard to get past the Pit Bull show details Hard to get past the Pit Bull
Nov 22nd, 2013

I had to give up on seeing this doctor - not really because the doctor herself was so bad; but unfortunately her PA was a pit bull. She had such a bad attitude and was so unhelpful to me that I sought out a different general practioner. The final straw was when I just wanted to come in and consult with Dr. Kopp but that pit bull PA would not allow me to. I understand that sometimes these people are chosen for the doctors and as much as they would rather have someone else they have no say in it - that is the only reason I can think of for why Dr. Kopp has her - since she has to be very bad for her practice.

Turned Away show details Turned Away
by Karl Staerk on Aug 5th, 2013

My daughter was 5 min, late for her appointment and was turned away! She had to take her 3 yr old & 1 yr old along to her appointment; she is suffering from Insomnia, hasn't slept more than 3 hrs a night for 10 days. Suffering from total exhaustion, under-nourishment and confusion. And Dr. Kopp turned her away because she couldn't spare 5 min, for one of her patients of many years!!!! I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Sep 5th, 2012

Very caring doctor and knows her stuff! i would recommend her to anyone.