Learn more about Dr. Lisa Korman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Korman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Korman, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Korman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Korman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Joy Korman MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Korman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Korman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Korman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Psychiatrists.