A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Kresnicka, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kresnicka graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kresnicka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kresnicka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kresnicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Kresnicka practice?
Dr. Lisa Kresnicka practices Pediatrics near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Kresnicka, Dr. Bess Kresnicka, Dr. Bessie Kresnicka, Dr. Beth Kresnicka, Dr. Betsy Kresnicka, Dr. Bette Kresnicka, Dr. Bettie Kresnicka, Dr. Bettina Kresnicka