A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kujawski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Kujawski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kujawski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kujawski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Kujawski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kujawski graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kujawski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Kujawski MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Kujawski practice?
- Dr. Lisa Kujawski has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Kujawski practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Oncologists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Hospice & Palliative Specialists.