Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kujawski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Kujawski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Kujawski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kujawski graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kujawski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Kujawski MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Kujawski practice?
- Dr. Lisa Kujawski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Kujawski practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Oncologists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Hospice & Palliative Specialists.