A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kujawski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Kujawski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kujawski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kujawski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Kujawski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kujawski graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kujawski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Kujawski MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Kujawski practice?
- Dr. Lisa Kujawski has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Kujawski practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Oncologists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Hospice & Palliative Specialists.