A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kunins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Kunins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Kunins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunins graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kunins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kunins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Kunins practice?
Dr. Lisa Kunins practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Reading, MA.
See Arlington Internists.