A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Kutas is Excellent. Dr. Kutas has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Kutas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutas graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kutas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kutas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Kutas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Kutas practice?
Dr. Lisa Kutas practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and San Diego, CA.
See Ypsilanti Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Kutas, Dr. Isabelle Kutas, Dr. Bette Kutas, Dr. Babette Kutas, Dr. Marybeth Kutas, Dr. Buffy Kutas, Dr. Elsa Kutas, Dr. Liza Kutas