Dr. Lisa Lovette Brown MD is female, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Pain Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Back Pain, Cancer Pain, and Cancer and Pain.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Brown practice?
Dr. Lisa Brown practices Family Medicine, Pain Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine near Lamesa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Kent, OH.
See Lamesa Family Physicians, Lamesa Pain Management Doctors, and Lamesa Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Brown, Dr. Isabelle Brown, Dr. Bette Brown, Dr. Babette Brown, Dr. Marybeth Brown, Dr. Buffy Brown, Dr. Elsa Brown, Dr. Liza Brown