A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lovette Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Lisa Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Brown practices Family Medicine near Levelland, TX.
See Levelland Primary Care Doctors.