A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lovette Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Lisa Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Brown practices Family Medicine near Lamesa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Levelland, TX and Akron, OH.
See Lamesa Primary Care Doctors.