A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Brown practice?
Dr. Lisa Brown practices Family Medicine, Pain Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lamesa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Levelland, TX and Akron, OH.
See Lamesa Family Physicians, Lamesa Pain Management Doctors, Lamesa Emergency Physicians, and Lamesa Physiatrists.