A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Burke is Excellent. Dr. Burke has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Mercy Medical Center
- St Luke`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Burke practice?
Dr. Lisa Burke practices Family Medicine near Lambertville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Toledo, OH.
See Lambertville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Burke, Dr. Isabelle Burke, Dr. Bette Burke, Dr. Babette Burke, Dr. Marybeth Burke, Dr. Buffy Burke, Dr. Elsa Burke, Dr. Liza Burke