A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Burke practice?
Dr. Lisa Burke practices Family Medicine near Lambertville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH.
See Lambertville Family Physicians.