A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Park is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Park, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ahs Hosp Corp Mmh Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
- Goryeb Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lam Park MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Park practice?
- Dr. Lisa Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Park practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Pediatricians and Fairfax Adolescent Specialists.