Dr. Lisa Lam Park MD is female, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Park, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Park has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Park practice?
Dr. Lisa Park practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Morristown Pediatricians and Morristown Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Park, Dr. Bess Park, Dr. Bessie Park, Dr. Beth Park, Dr. Betsy Park, Dr. Bette Park, Dr. Bettie Park, Dr. Bettina Park