A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Park is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Park, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ahs Hosp Corp Mmh Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
- Goryeb Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lam Park MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Park practice?
- Dr. Lisa Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Park practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Fairfax Pediatricians and Fairfax Adolescent Specialists.