A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Stephens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Stephens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Stephens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Hampshire OB-GYN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lynn Stephens MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Lisa Stephens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Stephens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Northampton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Amherst, MA.
See Northampton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.