A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Labin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Labin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Labin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Labin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Labin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Christine Labin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Labin practice?
- Dr. Lisa Labin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Labin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.