A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa L Johnson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Lisa Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.