A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lamoreaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lamoreaux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamoreaux
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamoreaux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lamoreaux, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamoreaux graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Lamoreaux has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa L Lamoreaux MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Lamoreaux practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lamoreaux has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Lamoreaux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.