A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lamoreaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lamoreaux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamoreaux
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamoreaux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lamoreaux, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamoreaux graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Lamoreaux has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa L Lamoreaux MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Lamoreaux practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lamoreaux has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Lamoreaux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR and Centralia, WA.
See Springfield Surgeons.